In this episode…
Tyler and Mike tap the brakes on the RMIT train to sit down together to see what they have learned from the first ten episodes. The guys compare notes from previous guests and commit to do some homework to make sure that the lessons stick. If you’re new to the program, you might want to just pull up a chair and start your Richest Men In Town journey right here.
Who said it…
- “When you walk with integrity, the path rises to meet your feet.” –Tony Smith
- “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” -Proverbs 27:17
- This is a boombox.
- This is a Sony Walkman.
- Proverbs 27:17
- The Dawn Wall-In January, 2015, American rock climbers Tommy Caldwell and Kevin Jorgeson captivated the world with their effort to climb the Dawn Wall, a seemingly impossible 3,000 foot rock face in Yosemite National Park, California. The pair lived on the sheer vertical cliff for weeks, igniting a frenzy of global media attention.
- “Avoiding the Power of Drift” by Michael Hyatt
- The Parable of the Talents in Matthew 25:14-21
- Click here to learn more about becoming a Court Appointed Special Advocate.
- Salmon Homing Instinct
- Michael Jr. “More Than Funny” TED Talk
- “Your move Chief” scene from Good Will Hunting
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Website
- Mike and Tyler are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. If you would like to learn more about the Church or their beliefs, we invite you to check it out by clicking here.
Join the discussion