In This Episode:
Mike and Tyler sit down with someone who means a lot to not only both of them but to an entire community. Cal Hunter is living a tremendous life that values people more than things and he’s not even close to being done. In his time with the guys, he drops a master class on love, faith, and family. Cal’s life has been built intentionally on values and those values have stood the tests that life throws at all of us. The headline of his message to listeners is to keep going and keep loving because in the end, love wins and the fight is worth it. Cal is all about finding joy in the marvelous journey and aligning life to what matters most. To Cal, thank you for the life you are living. You’re doing alright. Just keep going.
- “Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips, and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life. Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity of the appetite, for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.” -Samual Ullman
- “What if there’s everything?” –Tomorrowland (2015)
- “From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.” –John 6: 66-68
- “All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.” -Winston Churchill
- “Don’t Let the Old Man In” by Toby Keith
- Cascade Christmas
- One of Cal’s Radio Stations-KBLF 1490 AM“
- Believing Christ by Stephen Robinson
- Episode #126 with Rachel Spencer-“He Stayed with Me”
- “The Christ Child” short film
- U.S. Navy Blue Angels F-18 Fighter Pilots
- Mr. Krueger’s Christmas scene featuring Jimmy Stewart
- Brigham Young
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown