In this episode…
Tyler and Mike sit down with Chad Richards and learn lessons on grinding, grit, and perseverance. Chad tells the guys about his journey as a 36 year-old married, father of four who is looking forward to graduating from medical school and continuing his dream to be a surgeon. As you can imagine, his story is a wild one with a ton of lessons for all of us to learn. Conversation topics include:
- Punk Rock Music
Who said it…
- “Just Breathe” by Pearl Jam
- “Just Breathe” by Willie Nelson
- Mindset by Carol S. Dweck Ph.D.
- Jonny Kim
- “Good Things to Come” by Jeffrey R. Holland
- Check us out on our Facebook and Instagram platforms.
- Mike and Tyler are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. If you would like to learn more about the Church or their beliefs, we invite you to check it out by clicking here.
Join the discussion