In this episode…
For this week’s episode, the guys smash the mold. Mike and Tyler sent out invitations to previous guest to come back on the show and talk about their experience. Seven previous guests were able to take up the invitation and join the guys. They jump on the call and the guys press record. What happens next is an incredible treat for anyone that tunes in.
Who said it…
- “Rules without relationship = Rebellion” –Josh McDowell
- “In three words, I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on. In all the confusions of today, with all our troubles…with politicians and people slinging the word fear around, all of become discouraged…tempted to say this is the end, the finish. But life—it goes on. It always has. It always will. Don’t forget that.” -Robert Frost
- When asked what surprised him most about humanity, the Dalai Lama answered, “Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
- “I believe many, if not all, of the most satisfying and memorable accomplishments in our homes, in the Church, in our jobs and professions, and in our communities will be the product of this important spiritual pattern—of simple and small things. We should find great comfort in the fact that ordinary people who faithfully, diligently, and consistently do simple things that are right before God will bring forth extraordinary results.” -David A. Bednar
- Kobe Bryant “Better” Nike Ad
- Brandon Leake-poet on America’s Got Talent
- “In the Presence of a Searching Soul” by Steven Mitchell
- Luke 2:19-“But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.”
- Check us out on our Facebook and Instagram platforms.
- Mike and Tyler are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. If you would like to learn more about the Church or their beliefs, we invite you to check it out by clicking here.
Join the discussion