In this episode…
Tyler and Mike sit down with David Hill, founder of Heartsmart, an organization that produces social emotional curriculum and resources for schools and families. The guys learn about the story of Boris the Robot and the real life experiences that taught David the powerful lessons behind the work he does today.
Who said it…
- David’s/Heartsmart’s Core Values:
- Don’t Forget to Let Love In!
- Too Much Selfie isn’t Healthy!
- Don’t Hold On to What’s Wrong!
- Fake is a Mistake!
- ‘No Way Through,’ isn’t True!
- “A man filled with the love of God, is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race.” –Joseph Smith
- “You go nowhere by accident. Wherever you go, God is sending you there. He has a purpose in your being there. Christ, who indwells in you, has something He wants to do through you, wherever you are. Believe this, and go in His grace, and love and power.” -Reverend Dr. Richard C. Halverson’s Benediction, US Senate Chaplain from 1981 to 1994
- D’Artagnan & the Three Musketeers
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Ralph Macchio Karate Kid
- The A-Team
- Heartsmart for schools
- Heartsmart for families
- Heartsmart YouTube channel
- Watch Boris’ story
- Romans 12:2…”And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
- Doctrine & Covenants 123:17…”Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed.”
- Check us out on our Facebook and Instagram platforms.
- Mike and Tyler are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. If you would like to learn more about the Church or their beliefs, we invite you to check it out by clicking here.
Join the discussion