In this episode…
Tyler and Mike sit down to discuss the namesake of the Richest Men In Town podcast, their all-time favorite Christmas movie It’s a Wonderful Life. The guys share those lessons that stood out to them as they each recently revisited the life of George Bailey. These lessons include:
- Dreams and aspirations
Who said it…
- “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way.” -Opening lines from Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- “The linear life is dead,” says Bruce Feiler, author of Life Is in the Transitions: Mastering Change at Any Age (Penguin Press, 2020). His data show that people go through three to five “lifequakes,” massive life changes with aftershocks that can last five years or more. –ACSD Educational Leadership
- Days vs. Decades
- Mormon Message: The Hope of God’s Light
- Check out our website or visit us on our Facebook and Instagram platforms.
- Mike and Tyler are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. If you would like to learn more about the Church or their beliefs, we invite you to check it out by clicking here.
Join the discussion