In this episode…
Tyler and Mike have the distinct honor to host Morgan Jones. Morgan is the host of LDS Living’s All In podcast, a weekly interview-style podcast which garnered over 5 million downloads in the first two years following its launch in October 2018. She came to Deseret Book in August 2018 after four years writing for the Deseret News. In addition to hosting and producing All In, she is now the manager of audience engagement of Deseret Book, working primarily with LDS Living’s editorial content. Morgan is a passionate storyteller and loves having the opportunity to share stories that deserve to be told. She brings the experiences from her life and the lessons learned from her experiences with guests on her show and pours into the guys.
- Bravery and courage
- Similarities and differences
Who said it…
- “A soft, easy life is not worth living, if it impairs the fiber of brain and heart and muscle. We must dare to be great; and we must realize that greatness is the fruit of toil and sacrifice and high courage…For us is the life of action, of strenuous performance of duty; let us live in the harness, striving mightily; let us rather run the risk of wearing out than rusting out.” -Teddy Roosevelt
- “I am like a … pencil in his hand. … He does the thinking. He does the writing. The pencil has nothing to do with it. The pencil has only to be allowed to be used.” -Mother Teresa
- “There are people I’ve yet to meet who are waiting for my path to intersect with theirs, so they can complete their own journeys. I don’t know who or where they are, but I know for certain that they are waiting.” –Richard Paul Evans
- LDS Living’s All In Podcast
- Column post by Morgan “Go Deep Fast”
- His Grace is Sufficient by Brad Wilcox
- Adam Lucas from goheels.com
- Jeff Benedict’s The Mormon Way of Doing Business
- Morgan’s article about her mentor Jeff Benedict
- Morgan’s article “From Bountiful to Barcelona”
- Morgan’s article “The Magic of Sunday Dinner”
- Check out our website or visit us on our Facebook and Instagram platforms.
- Mike and Tyler are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. If you would like to learn more about the Church or their beliefs, we invite you to check it out by clicking here.
Join the discussion