In this episode…
The guys have the chance to catch up with Sara Hall. Like the 2:20 London Marathon finisher Sara Hall? Yes, that Sara Hall. In their conversation, Sara lets the guys in on what life as a professional runner, wife, and mother of four looks like these days. Throw in a global pandemic and listeners might be shocked to learn that Sara is having one of her best years running EVER. Sara is no stranger to challenges and has plenty to teach the world about faith, drive, passion, and enduring whatever life throws at us. The show drops at 6:00 PST so enjoy Sara on RMIT this week and let’s do something with her message!
- ASICS Sponsorship
- “Whatsoever ye do, do it heartily as to the Lord and not unto men.” -Colossians 3:23
- “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” –Isaiah 40:31
- “The Reinvention of Ryan and Sara Hall” by Rachel Levin of Runner’s World.com
- Sara Hall’s 2nd Place Finish in the London Marathon
- Sara Hall Becomes 2nd Fastest US Female Marathoner
- Kris Vallotton-Bethel Church
- Bill Johnson-Bethel Church
- World Marathon Challenge with Ryan Hall
- Dream Center Los Angeles
- Check out our website or visit us on our Facebook and Instagram platforms.
- Mike and Tyler are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. If you would like to learn more about the Church or their beliefs, we invite you to check it out by clicking here.
Join the discussion