In this episode…
Tyler and Mike sit down with Nick Anderson to hear an amazing story of punk rock music, second chances, and redemption. Nick’s path to change is unlike any that the guys have heard so far on the podcast. Pull up a chair and buckle up because Nick lets everyone in on his heart and his wild ride.
Who said it…
- “The most important day in the history of mankind was the day when Jesus Christ, the living Son of God, won the victory over death and sin for all of God’s children. And the most important day in your life and mine is the day when we learn to ‘behold the man’; when we see Him for who He truly is; when we partake with all our heart and mind of his atoning power; when with renewed enthusiasm and strength, we commit to follow Him. May that be a day that recurs over and over again throughout our lives.” -Elder Dieter Uchtdorf
- “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “A man filled with the love of God, is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race.” -Joseph Smith
- Nick Anderson’s YouTube Channel
- Russell M. Nelson Restoration Proclamation
- Bad Brains
- Bad Religion
- The Cure
- “A mess of pottage” in Genesis 25 when Esau sells his birthright
- Alma 36
- Brendon Burchard
- Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How Firm a Foundation (LDS Hymn #85)…”As thy days may demand, as thy days may demand, As thy days may demand, so thy succor shall be.”
- Maka Feke
- Check us out on our Facebook and Instagram platforms.
- Mike and Tyler are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. If you would like to learn more about the Church or their beliefs, we invite you to check it out by clicking here.
Join the discussion